Saturday, August 25, 2012

So the message!

Okay so a lot of people rag on their teachers and the staff in their school for numerous reasons. Even the kids who don't rag on the staff still think it's incredibly awkward to talk to them unless necessary, and to even get to know them. I, however, am not one of those people. I love my teachers (erm....most of them). I always have. In fact i still keep in touch with my kindergarten teachers, and many others along the way. I find that some teachers/staff are the nicest most supportive people out there, especially when you need them. The reason i am saying this is because the message i talked about in a previous post came from my teacher. Yes, my teacher and i email, and no, it's not creepy. The teacher i'm talking about now is one i love. She means the world to me. Think what you want, but it's important to have that person.

So basically what this message said was: It's my job to voice my concerns but not to email you now and remind you that people love you. We do, you're special and unique.

I took out a little bit from the end (it was advice) because i'm going to make a separate post for that too. But that was basically it. And it made me so so so so happy. Because she's right. She doesn't have to email me on a saturday to say that she and many others love me. She doesn't have to continue to help. She's already done her job. But she chose to. She cares about me and loves me enough to keep doing so. And that means the world to me.

How could that not make you happy, even for a little bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment